Friday 22 November 2013

Let us pray for His Grace


Oh men of knowledge
Why can't you see
Allah brings to witness
The smallest flea

So tell me how
Would be the day
We would have nothing
In our favor to say

And our hands and our feet
And our eyes and our ears
Will speak of our works
Done over the years

Tell me how'd you fare
This judgement I tell
When a date is the difference
Between Heaven and Hell

Tell me how'd you fare
When the judgement is done
And intercession won't help
Either father or son

Tell me how'd you fare
When your works will be bust
And the guilty will wish
Their bones were the dust

But we have to know
And we have to pray
That our sins are forgiven
On judgement day

I pray He emits
The sins from our case
I pray for His Mercy
I pray for His Grace

I pray He gives us
The time to amend
And the time to make him
A warm bosom-friend

Let us pray He admits us
In this Paradise place
Let us pray for his Mercy
Let us pray for His Grace


08/10/07




No comments:

Post a Comment